Looking for a job? The Seattle Public Library is a great place to start your job search, with resources for discovering a new career path, gaining new job skills, creating a cover letter and resume, and finding job opportunities.
This fall, take an online job skills workshop to improve your resume, learn how to do a video interview or make LinkedIn connections to grow your professional network. Library programs are free and everyone is welcome, registration is required.
SCHEDULE · How to Apply for a Job with a Conviction History - 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 16.
· Creating a LinkedIn Profile - 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 23
· Build Your Social Network Through LinkedIn - 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30
· How to Build a Resume - 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 7
· Target and Refine a Resume - 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 14
· Interview Skills in a Digital Age - 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 21
· Ideal Career/Career Exploration - 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28
PARTNERSHIPS Job skills & digital creativity classes are made possible by support from The Seattle Public Library Foundation, and in partnership with South Seattle College.
The Library has free job resources that that are essential to the well-being of the people we serve. We give everyone the opportunity to learn and excel through our career development resources, job skills workshops and one-on-one staff assistance to find Your Next Job. All physical locations of The Seattle Public Library are currently closed in accordance with public health guidelines. Find out more at spl.org/ChiefLibrarian. Visit the Library’s Road to Reopening page for more information on book returns, Curbside Service and other Library services being offered while Library buildings are closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
You can now place new holds on physical Library materials.
For more information, call 206-386-4636 or Ask Us.